Friday, July 15, 2011

My New Chairs and What a Bargain

I have been drooling over these chairs for so so long but at $149.00 each which is an ok price for chairs I just couldn't do it, but I so love them.

Photobucket

I am building a new dining table for our meals area, our 4 seater table has been outgrown so time for a bigger one to fit more people around when we have visitors or guests come to stay. My solution was that I would buy only 2 of these chairs for the ends and build benches for the side. So I still get my fix of having these chairs but not shelling out nearly $900.00 for 6 of them.

So I went to Freedom where these chairs live to have a look and comfort test them. I was pleasantly surprised how how comfortable they were and they were on sale for $99.00. So I bought two and told I would have to wait 8 weeks for delivery.... Hmmm that's a long time but I can wait.

Yesterday I got a phone call from Freedom to tell me these were no longer available and if I liked I could pick the best 2 from the floor stock at a reduced price. So since I loved them so much I agreed.


When I got there today, I was told they would further reduce them to $60.00 each so in my cheeky wisdom asked if I take all 6 would you be able to do a better price. To my amazement they gave them to me for $50.00 each. Whoo Hooo I think they quietly thought I was mildly crazy as I skipped out the store.

So here they are all 6 of them now safely in my possession just waiting for the table to be finished.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment